Ana içeriğe atla

Interview with MSW Finalists!



Hello everyone!

We are proud to say this is our FIRST official English content. As you know, finalists of MSW 2019 has been announced on Thursday. We asked 2 questions to 30 finalists so we could carry their challenging campaigns here. Thanks to everyone who answered our questions!

Even though we have our own favourites, we've sent all partipicators the same 2 questions and we didn't comment any of them so we could keep being objective.


babypiccola10:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: Lisa, 17, I'm into singing and dancing, ages ago all my classmates were playing this game and I was the only one not playing then I started as well, I loved it at first. Then I stopped liking it and I took a 2 years break and I came back last year and I became a designer.

Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: Because we don't see a lot of actual black dolls running, I think my doll deserves it all, the only disadvantage is that I'm very busy lately so I'm trying my best to keep up really.


oipy:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?

A: My name is Sérgio, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Portugal. My interests are varied. I love gardening, I'm addicted to plants, I collect Barbie dolls, I'm a royal watcher, because I just love royals, specially from the British Royal Family. I also love cooking for my family and drawing. On Stardoll, I'm most focused on my suites, which I'm very proud of, but also my doll, which I believe has a different style from most people. How I started playing Stardoll? Well, I wanted to find dress up doll games and one day in 2006 I found Stardoll and dressed my favorite celebrities. In 2007, I discovered I could create an account and that's when Oipy was officially born!


Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: I think I deserve to win because like I said, I put a lot of dedication and effort in my suites. Some of them represent my dreams, place I've been or want to visit, and some are just a reflection of what I love. I love royalty like I said so I have many rooms that express that such as the throne room, the fancy staircase, the bedrooms, the pink living room... But also my doll, because I believe my doll is unique. I dress my doll in vintage style, most of the time my outfits are 80s inspired, but I can also come up with 50s and 60s outfits, sometimes even 20s! I love history and historical fashion and i try to represent it through my outfits.


MarishaRoyale:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?


A: My name is Marina. I'm an adult (33) from Israel, a teacher. I love writing fairy tales, I do yoga and educate children. 

I started playing Stardoll 9 years ago and I can't find a better place for myself to develop taste in fashion, decor, creativity and, of course, friendships with dolls from all over the world.


Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: I'm convinced that we can make our world better by spreading love, kindness and understanding between different people regardless of political views, religion or nationality. That's what I'm trying to do here by supporting my friends every day and leaving positive comments for everybody. I hope more people will follow my example since it's a great opportunity to make a difference!


Obsession97:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: My name is Dafni. I'm 24 years old and  i started playing Stardoll in 2013. I have two dolls but I made this one in 2017! One friend told me about Stardoll and we started playing together! 

Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: I always liked playing games with fashion or adventure so I started for fun and now I'm one very active member on Stardoll! Also I love to design hairs! From a young age I could draw what I was seeing in photos and animation movies! MSW is one chance for me to show my designs to more people! I would love to vote for me because is one big dream for me! I believe in my self and I think everyone must believe and have faith! It's impossible to be always the winner but it's a beautiful trip. I met some new friends too! I'll try my best for me but for also for my friends who are not at finals! 


kathydana:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: So you can call me Kathy or Dana, either names are good, I'm 22 years old from Chile! My interests are Stardoll (of course!), playing The Sims and watching movies with my family! I started playing Stardoll in 2010 because of a Facebook ad lol I took a long hiatus and came back last year around September, I missed a lot of MSWs so this is in fact the first year I competed. 


Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: I'm actually happy to be a finalist so any final results I will be pleased regarless of my place, if anyone wants to vote with me I will very grateful, but it's up to the people mostly. It has been an honor to represent my country this season!


martavale1999:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: I am Marta, I am 19 years old, I am Italian, since I was a child I have become attached to the world of fashion thanks to Stardoll. I attended art school after which I enrolled in a fashion designer course. I started playing in 2011, I discovered this game by chance and I grew fond of it.

Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: You should vote for me to help me realize a dream. Ever since I was younger I have always seen this competition as the highest achievement that could be achieved on Stardoll. Finally this year I decided to get involved and put all the effort into it. It was hard but I did it. I am already very happy with the result achieved, I didn't expect it to be able to get so high. I thank all those who voted for me and contributed to achieving this result.


daliie:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: Hi, my name is Shelly, I am 19 years old and I am from Ireland. I love to draw, watch movies and talk about all things about Eurovision. I joined Stardoll in 2014, the day before St. Patrick's Day. The reason why I joined Stardoll was that I had an account previously under the same name and one day I had a nostalgic moment where I wanted to see what changed on Stardoll. I was amazed by how different it was and now I look forward to new changes and new collections that come out.


Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: One key factor in my campaigning for MSW is that I want to advocate for fairplay. I believe people should be fair when campaigning in competitions whether it is Covergirl, Scenery or MSW. I believe people should always play fairly and respect other dolls. I do not support dolls using deceiving tactics to gain votes and believe that honesty, kindness and hard work pays off. 


ElegantVenus:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: Hello, my name is Venus. I am 22 years old. I am from the USA. I really like animals, currently I study veterinary. I love cactus, I like to dance, make new friends and I really like watching movies. My biggest interest is my family, spending time with them also spending time in Stardoll. I am member since: 2014-06-15 

Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: Why should they vote for me? Well I think I'm FAIR PLAY. I think it's dishonest to pay or buy votes. I'm respecting that spam is annoying but it's one of the ways to ask for a vote. I'm understanding the point of people who don't want messages, this is my third final my dream to win, I ask for your vote because I am always the same person. I do not change just to win votes, it is not about asking when I need but also helping people when they need a vote from you. I am probably not your favorite but I ask you to help to achieve the crown.


PIMIENT0:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: My name is Pim, I'm a Nursing student from the United States, and I speak Spanish and English. I absolutely looooove animals, although I can't have one in my college dorm, and I have always been that one quirky creative friend in the group. I started playing Stardoll back before designing was even a major thing, in 2010. My sister joined Stardoll, and being the annoying little sister that I was, I had to copy her and play along with her. Once designing came out though, I just kept on trying and trying until I finally figured out how to make decent designs and started making custom designs for friends.


Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: Why should you vote for me? I'm doing my best to juggle a college education, a social life, and MSW. Sure, my doll isn't the prettiest, most talented or richest, and I don't spend all my time spamming here on Stardoll, but I really think I represent a larger population of dolls out there. I encourage uniqueness, creativity, and kindness. Have you ever seen a golden doll before me? I do my best to read through comments, and to make cool new looks for me and friends. Honestly I'm here to have fun and make people laugh a little during this contest that has so many people on edge. If I win MSW, I'll be excited to keep on spreading the love as a role model here on Stardoll. So go ahead and this year, vote golden.



Thank you so much for this interview, it was a lot of fun thinking about what I wanted to say :)


JoaoSoares:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: Hii, thanks for this opportunity, it's a pleasure to be here on the blog! My name is João and my doll is called JoaoSoares, I live in Brazil and started playing Stardoll around 2011. Stardoll was and is of utmost importance to me because it helped me choose my course at university, Fashion Design. Besides I was able to learn a little English and Spanish with Stardoll. What I like most about this virtual world is making friends, I will love meet who is reading now!


Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: Well, I believe all competitors are deserving, but for me being MSW means being an active voice within the game. Encourage other people never to give up their dreams (like winning a CoverGirl), fight cyberbullying and mostly make a difference wherever you are, as you can! The MSW is a figure that represents all dolls and should help everyone, loving and serving.  Being a spokesperson between Staff and Dolls, to we do a better virtual community together! And I wish to be that spokesperson! Could you vote me for MSW? Thanks in advance! ☺♥


Cristall:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: Hello! My name is Alena and I'm from Russia. I'm 20 years old. I like writing different stories about life of humans, being at nature and love cats so much! And also spend my time on Stardoll. This is big part of my life. And learn English. Sorry if i write something wrong:)

About Stardoll I learned 9 years ago. Saw in advertising on some site. But played only in celebrities dress up. Only in 12 years I just remember that once played in this game, she proved more interesting, than before. I was surprised that the doll with my nickname was already removed, but  it's been long time:) I remember my last nickname-gotprincesscool . Now almost 8 years old my doll, I can't believe how quickly time flies.

Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: I really wanted to tell the world that happiness is about being yourself and following your dreams. Everything is in our hands. Also wrote history my the doll in blog, want, to every a member of Stardoll wrote biography of their dolls. I didn't expect to get a lot of support from dolls from many countries. My country has not reached the final since 2016. I am happy that I can represent a country in a competition of such a large scale for 10 years of MSW.


Desaradiante4:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: So, my name is Max, I'm 18 years, I'm representing the Brazilian dolls, I like to decorate and make look's in my doll/suite. I started playing Stardoll in 2014 because my younger sister showed it to me and I've been playing ever since.

Q: Why should we vote for you?
 A: The others should vote me because, the most important my game is fair, I'm always fair, so the other thinks is because in last year I just arrived to the semi-finals, and in this year I'm already in the finals. So, I have my friends with me and I wanted to thank you to all my friends from FB and here on Stardoll. So thanks for giving me this space to telling same things about me.


Loveebru:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: My name is Ebru. I'm 23 years old. I'm from Ankara, I'm a student. I started playing this game on the occasion of my friends.

Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: I'm chosen as a semi-finalist and finalist of MSW 2019. We are 3 finalists from Turkey, 
the important thing is one of the finalists representing Turkey in the best way. It's up to you, precious friends to determine who will represent us. It's up to you for choosing if it's me or the other friends. The important thing is having a Turkish person in the catwalk. Best regards, have a good game ❤️


gil400:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: My name is Gil, I am Brazilian and I live in the city of Sao Paulo. I started playing Stardoll in 2012; I'm in love with fashion, decoration and makeup, so I made the game my hobby.
In addition to Stardoll I have a degree in Accounting and I study English. In my free time I like to do gym and swimming, listen to music to relax, I also love to watch series.
Another thing I love about Stardoll is it is inspiring me in fashion and making friends here in various countries, getting to know a little about the culture of other dolls, like the ones participating in the contest.

Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: I ask the vote of all because MSW is my dream. I was a finalist in 2015 and 2017 and now also. I believe my doll is a perfect representative for Stardoll because I like to help people and have won many awards and I respect people and I know the responsibility of being the world representative, add me and be my friend too.


rosa2059:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: My name is Marios. I am 20 years old from Greece. I love playing stardoll so much on my free time. I like to cooking and dancing. I study Greek Literature and Linguistics. I have my Youtube Channel and i post videos for Stardoll and about MSW. The name of channel is Rosa Creselia but to find it better just writte Miss Stardoll World. I started playing stardoll in 2012.

Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: The reasons why people must vote me are that I am good person with good heart, fair player too. From first day I have voted all dolls and the dolls who haven't voted me. I have got many awards with fair like 2 times Covergirl, 2 times Scenery, 2 times Party Planner, 1 time Catwalk, 1 time Starmovie, 2 times best Jewelry Design, 2 times Interior Design, SEMI FINALIST OF MSW 2017, 2018, 2019; FINALIST 2018 AND 2019.


Woa:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: First of all, really thanks for taking this interview! It's my first! Well most of members think that I'm a girl but actually I'm a boy and my name is Chris! I'm 19 years old, oh God I'm getting older! My origin is kinda complicated! My ancestors are from Pontus! So I'm a Pontian that was born in a beautiful country Greece but lives in an island called Cyprus! Known as goddess Aphrodite’s Island! In my free time I actually hang out and freidms are one of my interests! I also dance Hip-Hop and studying Accounting!! Hmm how I started playing Stardoll! I started this game at 2k13 via a friend! And that's how I continued playing! Most of my friemds stopped playing but I'm still here because this game became kinda a part of me!

Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: Members can vote me only if they want! There is not something special on me but by voting me I can see that actually people vote me for a reason! Maybe because I'm friendly or funny? Even I don't know!! Members are free to vote who they want and who they like! Even me if they want!


Thanks a lot for interviewing me again! I told some staff about my self that I wanted to share and I just did with your interview! Good luck with anything you do right now!❤️


Icesis:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: Hi, my name is Josephine & I am an adult. I live in the United States. My interests are interior design as well as clothing design. I started immersing myself in the world of Stardoll in 2010. I randomly came across the site one day & have been hooked ever since. I've met some really good people on here & a lot of lifelong friends. I enjoy designing my suite, it relaxes me after a long day!


Q: Why should we vote for you?
   A: Its' difficult to tell you why you should vote for me without sounding self absorbed. So instead, I'll just tell you a few things I stand by. I stand for appreciation, simplicity, beauty. I stand for respect, love, and understanding. I stand for courage, freedom of rights, equality and personal responsibility. I stand in faith that together we are creating a stronger tomorrow. So If  you like my me-doll & suite, I am the person behind them.xo-J.~


AllDolledUp:
Q: Can you tell us some information about yourself?
A: Name: ADU short for AllDolledUp and a nod at my favorite singer Sade Adu... I don't share my real name for privacy and security reasons. :)
Age: Young adult in their 20s
Country: USA
Your interests: Higher education, Earth and Environment, Science, music, arts and humanities, design, digital arts, improving myself and singing!
How did you start playing SD: I've been playing since 2006 with this account, thirteen years ago when I was just a kid that loved reading, drawing, writing stories and fashion dressup.

Q: Why should we vote for you?
A: Why vote AllDolledUp for MSW 2019?

☑️13 years active in the SD community! 

☑️Values creativity & friendship above all

☑️Over 70 suite rooms across two dolls. 

☑️Campaign Statement: "I am to inspire!"

Check out my blogs, club, designs, suites, & album! 

I believe a MSW winner should be a role model that sets an example. I aim to inspire people to be creative, honest, kind, and original! On my presentation I wrote this message:
No more Miss Spamdoll World! I was inspired by a creative contestant years ago: If I win, I will finally break the glass ceiling of MSW. People will be inspired to create and less focused on self-promotion. 
A vote for me is a vote for creativity! 

👸🏽👑💛


My friends have encouraged me to run and share my story with a broad audience. 
Campaigning is personal for me. I've lived with depression for a very long time and spent years hiding in my own little comfort zone, indifferent to getting myself out there. MSW gives me the oppurtunity to meet & help people, share my story, represent people of color, and to attempt the challenge of winning first place is a personal triumph!
This has been a year of personal growth and progress for me, and my mental health has never been clearer than now, as an adult. I would love to prove to myself that I can achieve anything I set my mind too within reason. 
If I win, I will be the tenth winner of Miss Stardoll World, a distinction that may not have relevance in the real world: it seems superficial to others, 15 min of fame and 1k sd isn't worth a month of campaigning right? For me, it is the oppurtunity to say: 
"Hello World, THIS IS ME. I am real, I exist, and for all of you who've ever doubted yourselves, hated yourselves, felt worthless and only seemed to find light within the darkness of your minds by looking at screens: you're not alone! I've been there, and if you choose to put your head up, change your life, and notice how many people around you may be going through similar circumstances, you will realize, none of us are alone. Everytime I open up myself to the kind people in this game and in real life, I can feel myself flourish, and if you vote for me, you are also voting for yourself, because I am one of YOU." 
My MSW platform is all about creativity and how it helps me cultivate friendships and relations with people in the game. I am being myself, and there is no better way to campaign than getting creative with it. I hope that if I make it to later rounds, I am able to raise awareness with my creative imagery as well. Thank you for reading, for your support and your time! 
You won't see anyone else work harder for this than me! 
Join us #ADUARMY #TEAMALLDOLLEDUPMSW2019

Who is your favourite finalist? We really hope you enjoyed reading this interview, have a great Sunday!

Yorumlar